Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A tiny bit of history...


I've spent almost half of my life working and experimenting with handmade paper.


I've learnt this ancient technique in my twenties and it was like finding my true call. Immediately I knew that I wanted to build my professional life around it.




And I did. And I'm so happy and grateful for that.


In the last year, more exactly since I've weaned my second boy Micael, an extraordinary creative force "descended" on me again, as several other times in my life, and it had its own driving force.

A powerful experience that I've learnt to observe and humbly follow.


After some play and experimentation, I've found myself passionately creating something new to me. It's also made with recycled paper but in a completely different fashion.


RECYCLED PAPER JEWELRY.




That's what Palomaria is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment