Friday, October 1, 2010

October

Welcome October...I'm working on new pieces that I'll soon update to my Etsy Shop.



Some days I spend so much time over a piece...exploring the possibilities...I'm so happy when things turn out beautifully and it's always a struggle when I cannot come up with what I have in mind.

Some days I really struggle over technical process and colors so much that I end up asking myself what's the point of doing this? At all?


Then next morning I just accept that I'm currently riding a powerful creative wave- I feel it has its own intelligence, and as many other times in my life, I know it's wise to follow obediently :)


In the meantime, my main goal is to balance the creations and creatures, the latter being the most important of all.


We've been doing masks- A hit!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I noticed art as one of your interests, I started a new art blog maybe u'll like it! Thanks and keep up great work.

    ReplyDelete