Wednesday, December 1, 2010

On taste...

One of the things that I've enjoyed during the sale is to see how different people like different things. One feels attracted to bright colors, other to the more muted...some like abstract designs, other prefer the figurative.

That's a great thing and it fascinates me to watch people gravitate to something or another.

However, during the fair I've noticed some of my pieces where picked up the most. Attractive for some reason for a good number of persons passing by and here's my list of the "popular" ones:

Antonia's Harvest- square tile
sonn to be uploaded to the etsy shop




and finally, another sweet bird that I'll also add to the shop when I have the chance


I'm about to dive into color exploration to enrich my collection - I'll show you the progress - what is your favorite color?

2 comments:

  1. Melina, all of these are gorgeous. I just love that little blue bird one, too! I think that I'm one of those people who is drawn to bright colors. :)

    My favorite color is actually the teal you use in a lot of your pieces. I plan on buying a necklace from you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina! You'll have 10% off on any purchase- and feel free to request a custom color for any model!

    ReplyDelete