Monday, February 7, 2011

PALAMORIA- Yes, it's me!


I felt so happy to find the issue of Traditional Homes in my mailbox today! yeah!


Krissa was super sweet and made an amazing editorial job showing alternative ways to use paper...


Among many beautiful things, my necklaces are featured, can you see them?


Then, when I read the brief text I discovered that my shop was called PALAMORIA instead of PALOMARIA...I guess it's the consequence of having chosen a name with a Spanish root.


Just for search engine purposes let me tell you Google just one thing: PALAMORIA - Yes it's me :)

Nevertheless I'm thrilled and a few very nice women have reached me thanks to this wonderful publication- Thanks a lot Krissa!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on the exposure! That is a huge accomplishment and you should be proud. Frame the page, misspelling or not. :)

    ReplyDelete