Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Deco Project finale

So after my artwork was done and hanged there was a final touch of color that was needed


Let me introduce my quick recycled mobile made with humble...egg carton.


You don't need a tutorial to figure out the "how to"


But I can tell you, these "butterflies" are so light, and happy and just feel the perfect final touch of my bedroom handmade decoration project.


Hello orange!



And on a final note: I'm observing how the need of "quick" comes repeatedly to my creation process. In the last few years of maternity + running a business + life etc, I've just tried to cope by going faster and faster. Being quick has become the default, a hard to change habit.
I'm turning my focus to the necessity to relearn slow. And to the practice to go slower.

Melina: GO SLOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment