Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ingrid Necklace




A few weeks ago I've blogged about my recent color discovery for a new wrinkled pearls necklace.


Today I want to show you the final product.

This necklace has been designed with my friend Ingrid in mind.

She's a German-American photographer living in Seattle with an extremely exquisite good taste. With her trained photographer eye, she has a natural talent for making life look beautiful. When you enter her house you feel you're into an interior decoration magazine. Her tables are always look like a sophisticated cookbook. All very simple, very matter of fact. Like the most natural thing in the world.

I should make a whole different blog entry to describe her food. Creme Brulée from last visit in mind. out-of-this-world.

A couple months ago I gave her a necklace that, while she appreciated very much, was not exactly her piece of cake. She mentioned she wears things "bolder", not "so precious".

So with her taste, style, and sense of fashion in mind I've created this necklace.


I definitely would call it "bold". Statement maker. And at the same time, utterly simple.





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment