Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Come Back

I'm back! It was delicious to be in Argentina and immersed in the texture and depth of its rich culture.


We made a record of re-adjustment in just 2 days. Piles of suitcases were put away. Tons of laundry, done and folded, necessary grocery shopping, etc. After a 22 hours trip and the consequent jetlag that's to say a lot!


I'm happy to be back and tremendously inspired to do new things. Projects have started to cook in the back of my mind during this trip, and while I get back to work in the real business and in the very missed jewelry work, the new stuff is slowly shaping up.

Maybe I should restrain and focus but a bit of experimentation is healthy and allowed.

Back to right now, my hands are busy with orders that have accumulated over the past month. I'm very thankful for understanding customers- I'm shipping all May orders this week.


And a bit of the new jewelry stuff I'll be working on over the next future (in a raw state)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. hola Meli,
    so glad you are back. cannot wait to see the new creations! xx

    ReplyDelete