Monday, August 1, 2011

Egg Lady 1


It's been a challenge to capture the soul of this doll, and I haven't succeed.



I'm not a skillful photographer but my abilities are usually enough to show my work, such a necessary part of the process at this station of my life, but this time this beautiful lady eluded me.


Maybe it has something to do with her personality? She's in charge of an important task, to carry the egg, but her eyes and soul are probably somewhere else...





She reminds me of myself sometimes...a mother of little kids and an artist...not always easy to coexist...


Probably any mother in the world can relate to this image of being in two "places" at the same time!


And now, off to the swimming pool with the boys! It's finally summer! Back to the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment