Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Flower Cluster

On this necklace I had the idea of doing something "Fall"

In Vancouver, at this time of the year we're immersed in the most spectacular palette of reds, oranges, yellows and greens. We're lucky enough to have some sunny days yet (before the winter darkness sinks in) so the colors around every corner are simply mind blowing.

You feel happy and energized just to look around. I'm so positively certain that this splash of colors must have some good effect on our brains and hormones!

No matter how much I like this palette on the gorgeous landscape around, I don't think I can translate it to my art without being too cliche.

So a variation of a Fall palette that comes naturally to what I do, would be something like this:



Slate, Chocolate brown and Wine.

Thinking of it, Chocolate and Wine are extraordinary complements for a cozy Fall, aren't they?



I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: