Friday, January 6, 2012

Rustic experiments

I've been working in some experimental pieces for the last couple of months, expressing a darker, dirtier, more worn look for my jewelry.


Picking up the thread from the very early days with Palomaria when my pieces looked like this:



The new pieces won't go well in Palomaria since it has turned into a most feminine, romantic side lately.

So I'm planning putting this series in its own little cyber spot. I've estimated I need 2 months to fully develop the beginning of the line and uploading it. Let's see if that's realistic.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, these new ones you are working on are beautiful! They're very different from the ones currently in your shop, but I think that they will do very well. I love all of the colors you chose, especially the grays and blues. Looking forward to seeing these from you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply lovely! good to see you this morning!

    ReplyDelete