Thursday, February 9, 2012

Doll Dioramas


I'm having an awful cold. Yesterday and most part of today I couldn't stand on my feet. Pablo is generously covering for me on the domestic front, while I have some hot rice soup in bed in front of the laptop on top of the blankets...ehem...


Anyway, I'll be back to be the usual multitasking soldier I'm everyday of my life.

Today I'll share these little doll dioramas (not even sure what's the name for these 3D collages) I've been doing a few days ago.




I've enjoyed making them so much! If not for other reason just to be finally able to use the antique botanical prints I'm so in love with. (backgrounds)


I'm sure there're many more coming for me.

1 comment:

  1. these are lovely Meli. I have been feeling really ill these past few days. this evening i feel somewhat normal again...
    hope you are better. love these 3D collages!

    ReplyDelete