Sunday, February 5, 2012

Flamenco Dolls

The past days have been very very busy. In addition to the real job and the domestic realm, I've been working on a big wholesale order for Gorgeous and Green in San Francisco and a couple of orders from Etsy.

And in my "free" time, I keep adding to my new line of jewelry (soon to be revealed), and these days I had a new exciting project. A custom Flamenco doll.

Warning! spooky images ahead


This is the paper mache + polymer clay head structure. The pipecleaners are in place to hold the sleeves/arms.



First coat of paint.

Fast forward a big chunk and we have a more finished (but far away from completion) beauty.



The belle and the...



primitive.

My client will pick one and I'll keep the other. What's your favorite so far?

More dolls of mine here and here

Big Hello to all the lovely visitors coming through All Things Paper

1 comment: