Friday, March 30, 2012

Springtime




It's spring already although Spring is very shy arriving to Vancouver every year. The sunshine in this part of the world is a treat of the Summer. It's more as in "April showers bring May flowers" all the time.

However, I must say, sunshine or not, Spring is showing its pretty face through the present of flowers. Flowers all over. I'll take my camera with me this year since I want to document the flowers by month. (now tulips, daffodils, what else?)

It's been an amazing month for Palomaria. I've worked a lot. The most beautiful custom orders came my way and it was a pleasure to work on them.

The picture is one of those: a commission for a set of 2 necklaces to be worn together or separately.

Best wishes for Spring all over the North Hemisphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment