Monday, June 25, 2012

Robots

I'm always telling my kids that real fun and happiness comes from within. From whatever they can invent and create rather than from things they acquire.

Even at this very young age they are aware that new toys produce excitement just for a little while. And then, they're forgotten. Both kids have a real experience of that. When I remind them, they can relate. They know.

We've been doing Paper Robots: toys we can make ourselves! There're tons of patterns online!

Robby:


And Calculaty:








1 comment:

  1. Hola Meli!! Soy Gaby de India y la Luna y dejaste un comentario hermoso en mi blog! Quería pasar a agradecerte el comentario y a decirte que tus shops son hermosos!!! Las dolls que hacés me encantan!!! Son bellísimas!! Te felicito y me alegra contarte entre mis nuevas amigas cibernéticas!

    ReplyDelete