Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thank You!!

Palomaria has been featured by Etsy! You can read the article here

Since Friday when it was on, a lovely avalanche of comments, orders and wonderful energy has been coming in my direction, and for all that: thank you from the bottom of my heart!


Now I had to close the shop for a few days to catch up with orders or I'll be in trouble. With kids on vacations timing is funny, but who can complain?

Thanks God for wonderful friends that support me and help me with the kids while I'm deep into work. And extra points to Pablo who's doing extra hours in the house and with the kids.

See you soon and once again: thank you for all the support and good vibes! May you receive double!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Melina! The feature is lovely and well-deserved... yay!

    ReplyDelete