Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall in the Air

It's been a time of delightful custom orders. I had a lot of pleasure creating sets of custom bridesmaids necklaces.

Greens for a Fall wedding



And another order coordinated with the dresses and inspired on this photo (I'd love to give the credits but I don't have the info- feel free to contact me if you know the photographer's name)



What a wonderful array of dresses! And with that inspiration this set was born



I'll be updating my shop in short.

We have to live the house until the 15th of September so the reparations can be completed after the flood we has early in August. Since we have to be out anyway, we'll take advantage of the opportunity and visit Portland Oregon. I've longed to get to know Portland for a long time! I'm excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment