Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sunny


A beautiful sunny day has proved the forecast wrong. These days are tremendously appreciated after the last couple of very rainy, dark ones. After the summer you forget all about the rain...until it comes back and the body and mind feel heavy and sleepy and you  suddenly understand why some animals hibernate.































Topics of the day at home are: monsters (in preparation for Mica's birthday), Pumpkins, zombies and Halloween in general. I love to see Mica so excited and in the mood for :)

I've taken advantage of the great light today and had a lovely photo session with almost 10 new, hot items for the shop. I love to make and upload new things! While I was shooting my camera, the phone, speakers on, and a long talk with my mom and later with my dear friend S. in Argentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment