Sunday, February 3, 2013

Once upon a time....

I used to make jewelry with my hands with clay...in Vancouver....

It feels like a life ago. It's been only a month and a half but feels like a very loooong time.

During the past 6 or 7 weeks we went through a big international move and had to absorb many cultural changes, plus the climatic, etc. Argentina is our birthplace but after 10 years it takes some adjustment!

 We're moving to a beautiful new place next week. Fingers crossed all our belongings are about to be unloaded from the cargo ship and brought to our home. In a few days I'll be able to set up my studio again. With a view to a wonderful, adorable lemon tree!






































I can't wait to go back to work with Palomaria from my new bright, sunny place! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment