Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Earrings

My shop is in need of earrings. I have many necklaces and few earrings and bracelets so I'm working on a number of additions

Some are here:
































Just back from our morning short walk to kindergarten with Micael. Day after day he will comment about the dogs and cats that we find on our way. There's the Perro Leon (Lion Dog) and the Gato Dragon (Dragon Cat). There's the Pajaro Ramon (Ramon Bird) and Raton Jamon (Ham Mouse)

A favorite moment of the day under the winter lovely sunshine.

Theo has read his first book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He read through dinner and breakfast. (For a little while at least until we asked him to put the book away)  So nice to see him into books!





2 comments:

  1. Diary of a Wimpy Kid was the book that got my son reading, as well! The main character doesn't always do the right thing but I suppose that is what makes him such a great protagonist for little (big) boys to relate to. Anyway, I am grateful to to the author...my son is now a voracious reader!
    I have enjoyed your blog and your beautiful jewelry and art for a while now...so sorry I never commented before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! So nice that you stopped by and commented and to know you're there! If you're here again, make sure to leave a couple book suggestions for little kids!

    ReplyDelete