Thursday, October 10, 2013

For the Holidays













I've been working in some new pieces for the Holiday season. I'm mostly thinking of delightful small items that will come out at a very reasonable price to make perfect stocking stuffers.

I'll be soon posting them on the shop (after I work with a lovely new model tomorrow)

Yesterday I did the photo shoot at the little backyard. I've finally managed to position my table in the right spot to have the kind of light that I really like and shows my pieces best. I was hoping that my new table was going to be the spot, but I don't have the right light there, the light with "an edge" that I need, so i improvised and set up a little table where I needed it.

VERY excited about: the new pieces, the photos that I managed to take and my new handmade props (a couple incredible cute boxes that I've painted- It was so fun to make those that I could start a shop selling them :)

Getting ready for Mica's Birthday, a scary themed party, of course! He's going to be 6 in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment