Tuesday, December 10, 2013

All sent out







































Today, and with the help of my friend Mariana, we sent away the last batch of Christmas orders.
A few more in line to be dispatched rush free and to arrive after the Holidays. It feels great to be over the Holiday Rush. I could have extended my order schedule and still be (kind of) OK but I wanted to play it safe and to have a respite for other things going on. The end of school year, with its open classes, concerts, and events of all sorts. The visit of our dearest friends from Canada who are staying with us for a night or two. A small trip to the countryside to celebrate Oli's B-day and in another week, going out on vacations.

I went with a good advice I once heard: get MORE help that you think you need...and it worked like a charm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment