Sunday, September 27, 2015

Long overdue

Hiding under blankets because, yes, I'm still recovering from nasty bugs and very tired and also trying to stay out of the way to let husband try a new recipe. (go P. go!!) If I'm around I can't help being too helpful and control freak. Better rest and let him do.

Also staying FAR from the kids who are usually fighting or asking for snacks. I'm trying to ignore that they're doing too much videos on iPad...but you know what: They're sick too. It's OK!

Time to recapitulate the birthdays of September.
My sweet oldest boy is 10. A creative, com passive, awesome boy who can teach me MANY things. His new passion is chess








My Birthday too! Brekfast with myself very early AM using the new ceramics I made with friend M.


Symbolic Mandala.


Dinner at home with friends


And the following morning,...flowers from yesterday and the boy who always draws





2 comments:

  1. FELICIDADES (aunque atrasadas). . Un desayuno con uno mismo es un dulce regalo, y mas sabiendo que hay toda una familia queriéndote. Me fascinó el mandala!!. Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the bugs have flown away and you're all feeling much better now. Ten years old already - that doesn't seem possible! Lots of friends to celebrate with - so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete