Thursday, November 5, 2015

Tiny house

A few days at the beach, this time dad was not with us but brother/uncle Emi
 We started visiting the Adobe house that emu's friend is building for his family at Barrio El Casal

Then off to my brother's tiny house where we spent a couple sweet days. Cozy, a bit cold, we stayed close to the stove and furnace for heat. Staying physically very close because the apartment is tiny. Just sticking to the bare necessities. It was simply lovely

 Some yummy treats, games, internet, mate...we tend to think that more is better but have you really experienced less? Austerity suits my spirit very well. Just the right amount. Love must abound though!



Love in abundance partly thanks to Lola, the messy dog!



And Mantra the super elegant cat

Mariana's patio is magical for me! Beautiful plants grow from the compost.  It's great to sit there with her and have mate, and talk, and feel all the goodness in life






































And it's also beautiful to share "cafe" with my smart and sweet big boy.























And there's my brother who is a handsome man. He drives a 1956 Jeep. (that he proudly tuned up). I love him dearly. We both had the fiercest fights when we were kids and now we're very close. I don;t worry when my kids fight a lot. I trust they will b best friends when they're older.

No comments:

Post a Comment